Protecting Your Assets, Every Time
All the components of new and newly redesigned packages can be tested for the highest performance and integrity.
Incline Impact Tester
Test your product packaging performance with TransPak’s innovative IT 152-4K
- Unique articulating carriage pivots to all-angles loading
- Top surface level allows easy access for forklift-delivered loads
- Simulates real-life distribution handling hazards
Test large crated products with TransPak’s Model 10000 Vibration Test System
- Greater actuator force to duplicate the most rigorous handling
- Large table access ensures flexibility to address your particular application
- Powerful hydraulic actuator (and reliable power supply)
- Features Lansmont’s TouchTest Vibration Controller for a wide variety of simulations
TransPak’s PDT 80 is ready to tackle your packaging rigor
- Allows for infinite and variable drop heights
- Addresses heavier packages, often handled and dropped in unpredictable ways
- Features an electric joist to raise and lower the drop-leaf assembly
Environmental Testing Chamber
TransPak ensures your packaging will withstand the elements
- Temperature ranges from -30 C to 177 C
- Relative humidity levels range from 10% to 98%
- Fully programmable for any variety of user-defined test cycles
Ensure Your Big Investment Is Protected
Our crates can undergo rigorous testing to ensure the highest performance and integrity -- whether you choose to have it tested by us or an independent 3rd party. Our testing capabilities are fully compliant with ISTA standards, which include:
Vibration damage incurred during shipment can often go unnoticed until your customer starts to use the product and it fails. TransPak can test your packaging to ensure the vibrations it will be subject to during transit are within the acceptable limits for your product. We can also ensure that your product's natural vibration frequency is different than the frequency of the packaging; this is very important to avoid severe damage during transport.
DROP (SHOCK) TESTING
During normal distribution, crates can be dropped from various heights on other containers, on warehouse floors, or inside shipping containers, trucks, or trains. We can rigorously test your crate to ensure it protects your product if it is dropped during transit. This typically includes flat, corner and edge drops.
TransPak can test for impacts with other items due to hard shifting during transit or while the crate is being moved on forklifts or being truck docked.
TransPak can test your crate in an environmental conditional chamber to ensure that the materials stand up to humidity and temperature changes so the crate properly protects your product all the way to its destination.
Depending on how your crate will be transported (train, boat, truck or airplane) and where the final destination is (for example, the rain forests of South America or frigid cold of Siberia), each has its own unique set of hazards -- from vibration to moisture to temperature. TransPak can test for the unique shipping environments of each method to ensure your package will protect your product no matter what.