“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” (Chinese Proverb)
TransPak is excited to share our new Reforestation initiative with our valued customers. We hope you will join us in this low-cost, high impact program. As you know, we build crates which protect your products using lumber and plywood from trees grown in North America. We invite you to join us in replanting the trees which produce these crates. It represents a fraction of your cost and is a thoughtful social good program to share with your business community.
80%of the world's forests are already destroyed
300Btons of carbon are stored in the Earth's forests
4/10trees get chopped down and are processed into pulp
How Does the Program Work?
TransPak has partnered with One Tree Planted to replant each tree consumed at $1 per tree. Choose your % to share in this cost or match with a donation of your own.
Benefits to Our Customers
- An “evergreen” story to share with your community – a consistent marketing message of goodwill to share
- An inexpensive, branded program demonstrating social responsibility leadership
- Help re-plant the trees you are using in your business
- TransPak will provide branded marketing materials for you to share with your community.
- One Tree Planted, our reforestation partner, will plant trees in your preferred part of the world – share in the marketing of “Trees planted by Your Company Name.”
Benefits to our Environment
- Health: Forests are essential contributors to health products locally and globally. 1 out of 4 medicines we take is derived from either trees or plants.
- Climate: Forests play a critical role in regulating the Earth's climate. It is estimated that forest sequester 18-20% of the carbon we produce from our atmosphere.
- Economy: Over 1.6 billion people are partially reliant on forests for their daily livelihood. Less than 5% of forests are managed sustainably.
Want More Details?
TransPak strives to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, internally, and on behalf of our customers. Over 90% of our waste is diverted, in the form of recycling, refurbishing and re-use. We are one of the few crating companies that buys lumber and plywood direct versus using distributors. The mills and yards we already partner with are compliant with the Sustained Forestry Initiative (SFI) and the Forest Steward Council (FSC) but we want to do more.
In creating our TransPak One Tree Planted Partnership, we are taking our environmental leadership one step further.
We hope you will join us. As we jointly produce products which consume trees, we have found an inexpensive, high-impact program for you to participate in and share with your important customers, employees, and community. We will tailor it to fit your unique needs. Email email@example.com or complete the form to learn more.