Why the Semiconductor Industry Chooses TransPak
The semiconductor industry chooses TransPak again and again not only for our extensive experience with crating, packaging and logistics in this industry, but also because we:
- Know your products and challenges
- Focus on safe product delivery with an emphasis on quality and workmanship
- Provide global support, especially throughout Asia, where much of contract manufacturing is located
- Are engineering-minded; each box mitigates shock and vibration during transport and protects the product
- Are timely and customer-commitment focused; we take ownership of every project
- Focus on reducing your global footprint, with our recycle, reuse, reduce best practices
Applied MaterialsView Case Study
“Since Applied Materials shipped their first tools in 1975 in Santa Clara, TransPak has been there to ensure they are crated properly and arrive in perfect condition.”
Crate It Right the First Time
A box is not a box. TransPak reviews every piece of equipment and develops a custom engineered packing and crating design for ultimate safety—from the tiniest chips to the largest semiconductor process equipment. We support Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and their complex network of contractors with our Crate-It-Right-the-First-Time Program, which helps eliminate the need to recreate prior to delivery to your customer.
Need a crate to get your semiconductor equipment from here to there—safely and reliably while reducing your global footprint? We'll make it happen.