Shoretel enlisted the help of the Transpak Global Design team when it came to fixing a couple issues
- The testing engineers were having to lug 100+ pound transit cases to job sites and through the airport.
- The transit cases were so large and heavy they traveled as checked baggage at a cost of $75-150 each direction.
- When the engineers were at the site they removed all the equipment and spread it out on a table to then be connected.
- Transpak’s case doubled as a work space allowing for faster setup and more efficient testing.
- Transpak Global Sourcing, based in Shanghai, executed over 75 different quality checks during the manufacturing process.