Location: San Jose
We are seeking a Nail Gun And Sawyer Trainer to become an integral part of our team! You will design and conduct training programs to improve individual and safety performance.
- Implement hands-on training programs focused on individual, safety, and team performance, focusing on but not limited to power air tools such as nail guns, staple guns, and saws.
- Develop training to improve individual and safety performance
- Maintain training checklists and records
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions
- Survey employees and managers to determine training needs and desired results
- Previous experience in construction using power tools
- Ability to build rapport with trainees in a positive and fun manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Spanish and English
- Strong presentation skills
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com